Shinsaibashi Grand Hotel Osaka is very convenient from the major cities such as Tokyo, Kobe, Kyoto and Nagoya. Direct train runs from the Kansai International Airport (KIX). Perfect for both sightseeing and business trip.
≪From Shin-Osaka station and Osaka station≫
＊Subway Midosuji Line ‘Shinsaibashi’ station 10 minutes walk.
Turn left after going out Exit4-B of Subway Midosuji Line ‘Shinsaibashi’ station, walk for 200m along Midosuji street to the same direction of vehicles running, and then turn left at the intersection called ‘Midosuji Suomachi’(NIKE). Go along Suomachi street for 400m, you will find us on the right hand side.
＊Subway Sakaisuji Line・Sennichimae Line・Kintetsu Line ‘Nipponbashi’ 5 minutes walk
1. Go out Exit 2 next to the shop ‘Daikoku Drug’
2. Turn left after going out to the grand level
3. You will find us on the left hand side after going straight for approximately 350 m.
（There are ‘Kanidoraku’ and ‘River Dotombori’ at the halfway point）
≪From Kansai International Airport≫
1. Take the train ‘Nankai’ Line
2. Change trains to Subway Sakaisuji Line at ‘Tengachaya’ station; all trains stop here.
3. Get off at ‘Nipponbashi’ station